Sunday, September 20, 2009

Achieved Master Certification @ EE

 
Amila Hendahewa
Master 50,000 Expert Points
Document Management


Last week I was awarded the Master Certification for Document Management at EE (Experts-exchange).     

I joined EE last year to get some expert advise on certain questions I was facing in a SharePoint project. Within a very short period of time, I was able to solve my questions with the help of participating experts. Then I realized the importance of sharing knowledge and continued to help others by providing answers. As a result I was able to achieve 50,000 expert points thus being the first one to achieve expert certification on Document Management at EE.

(For those who are not familiar; EE is considered as the best place for finding answers on IT related questions. So if you have a difficult question, give it a try here ) .

1 comment: